Thursday, August 1, 2013

Keep calm, it's just wedding...

I'm a little bit worried that I will soon became what they call "bridezilla".

[Formed from blending of the words bride and Godzilla (Japanese movie monster). Used to describe a woman whose behavior becomes outrageously bad in the course of planning for her wedding. urbandictionary.com

I'm already stressing about the wedding. I've tried to convince myself that I should not stress at least not so early and that the planning is supposed to be fun, but...

Lately I've noticed (well it's nothing new) that I'm quite unpatient person. I want everything to happen right now :D Ok, I don't need us to get married tomorrow, I would just want everything to be ready NOW. I have already planned the dress, hair, make-up, invitations, decoration of the wedding place, the schedule... at least I have not tried to plan the menu yet. Not that I wouldn't like to. :P

Now that I think, I have not actually made anything yet, just planned in my head. And this is what probably causes the stress. I have so many plans, but I'm afraid that they cannot be fulfilled. Well, I guess they will not come true if I won't do something about it, right? :D

My new motto should be "do more, think less".

I have been reading some wedding blogs, not so many, but enough to get stressed about them. That's probably not the point, and originally I started reading them just to get some ideas. But now I've started to compare and I want better, bigger, cooler, more beautiful than they have. 

Sounds healthy, eh?

I've tried to ask the opinion of my handsome half, but still I have feeling that I'm telling what kind of colours we will have, what will be the schedule, what kind of cake I want, how the food should be, how will the invitations look like...But he is saying that he enjoys the planning with me, always such a gentleman :D

I'm not sure if this is normal in such early stage of planning? Please tell me it's normal?! How can i stop the monster growing inside me?! :D

someecards.com

No comments:

Post a Comment