Thursday, August 15, 2013

Decorating ideas.

After some serious future planning, I wanted to fall back to the wonderful world of weddings which is actually also future planning. So I was searching for some inspiration for table decorations.

As far as we now know, here the catering can also handle the table decorations, so it might be that instead of these do-it-yourself ideas we will have a ready "package" included in the catering price. But I hope we will still have few words to say about the style of the decorations.

For table numbers I was thinking something like this, but we will probably have max. 6 tables so I'm not sure if numbers will be needed.


100layercake.com

unitedwithlove.com
rusticweddingchic.com

lovemyweddings.blogspot.com
What comes to the decorations on the tables, I would prefer something simple, self-made looking and cute. And colours would of course be something like light pink, white, beige and then some spots of mint green. Like this:

ruffledblog.com

weddingsbylilly.com

marthastewartweddings.com
www.marthastewartweddings.com
 I don't know much about flowers but while searching for inspiration I have noticed that I really like peonies and roses. I was also thinking about making somekind of "pom-poms" myself. I found quite clear instructions here, in Finnish.
notonthehighstreet.com
I also tried to find nice idea for place cards, you know those ones with people's names in them, but so far I did not find anything very exciting. Maybe this?
collectivepearls.wordpress.com
Who has can-not-go-wrong macaron recipe? ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment