Friday, May 30, 2014

When one door closes, another one opens.

And so came the day it was my time to say goodbyes to my colleagues and my beloved office job. This time it was a bit more sad than in my previous jobs as I did actually really like this job. But as we were chatting with one colleague this morning, maybe I liked it because I knew that it's only temporary. :P anyway I'm glad I had an opportunity to show to myself and others that I can learn new tricks and that CV or education does not determine whether you can be successful in something completely new. Not that my job was rocket science or anything... :D

Even quiting a job that I very much liked, I'm glad that I'm now able to dedicate my time for our wedding only and after that moving and summer holidays and then a new country. I think I will not be bored for a while. Now my new life as diplomat's wife can truly begin. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment